We are seeking to employ motivated individuals at either of our two Western Cape branches, namely Contermanskloof and Eerste Rivier. Ideally, if you have asphalt manufacturing or road construction related experience this would advantageous. Please note, that as part of the recruitment process, potential candidates will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
This is an active, hands-on role and will require individuals who are prepared to “go-the-extra-mile,” to ensure that they become fully conversant with all maintenance functions of an asphalt plant. Extended hours and weekends form part of the job. The ideal candidate must be hands-on, self-motivated, have good problem-solving skills and be able to work independently, but within a team environment.
The successful candidate will be involved with, but not limited to:
- Housekeeping, HSE
- Operations, Plant availability (95%)
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) - Plant Maintenance
- Quality control
- Electrical knowledge (Motor and Switchgear)
Essential to the position are:
- Artisan qualification (Millwright, Fitter) with a min of 5 years proven hands-on manufacturing plant maintenance experience post qualifying
- Independent thinker, with strong technical competencies
- A good balance between electrical and mechanical maintenance experience and ability
- A reasonable level of computer literacy – Excel and plant systems
Send a covering letter, plus an updated copy of your CV (no certificates) for the attention of Denise de Koker on email email@example.com
by no later than 31 January 2019.
If you have not heard back with two weeks of closing date, please consider that you application has been unsuccessful. Please note, that as part of the recruitment process, potential candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
Do not contact Much Asphalt or Denise de Koker directly.